Thursday is my Monday. S–t ALWAYS goes down on Thursday. And this is one of the major reasons I love Douglas Adams – because he feels me on this one, and penned such a clever phrase!! So here’s the s–t that went down today, and this week, and the s–t that made up for that s–t. BA-DUM-PSHH!
- Today marks the week 2 of 4 of The Rosea. And it’s re-attacking my neck. I scratch
like a puppy with fleas.
- Kitten battle scars have reached an all time maximum of 37. And she’s still teething. My hands look like I raked them across barb wire, and we pretty much all try to be incredibly quiet and still, lest we waken the beast. Even the dogs have begun to tip toe.
- I somehow blew up the flip-top whistle thing on our tea pot. I have ZERO idea how this happened. I tried to pour water for tea, and the next thing I knew, black plastic whistle bits were ricocheting off the cabinets. WTF?
- Caught a fever and was too pitiful to do what was sure to have been an epic Wednesday post.
- Cut my finger on a robe. A ROBE.
- Discovered the beast won’t attack feet that are covered in socks. WIN.
- I didn’t injure the tea pot so badly that we have to spend money on a new one
- Fever was gone in less than 24 hours and I still made it to work today!!
- That bastard robe doesn’t live at our house, so I will likely never fall prey to it’s malicious intent again.
- Also, these. More reasons why the people I love are the greatest people ON EARTH: