I am so freakin’ excited!! I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown blog has given me my very first blog award – I’m now a Versatile Blogger y’all!! Check it!!
Official Rules of the Award
1) Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news
Stuff About Me:
1. I have recently developed baby fever, which makes me cry in Target, or during commercials, or when I see my nephew, or other people’s babies, or anything small enough to fit on a baby. It’s a happy and good cry, it’s just a little disruptive.
2. I would really REALLY like to be a Ninja-Samurai-Pirate-Ballerina
3. I don’t like buttercream frosting so much, I like the whipped cream kind, especially if it has booze in it (see: Tiramisu)
4. Being friends with girls is new-ish for me. For 10 years I only had one friend-girl bestie, now I have 4 BFF’s. It’s Amaze-balls. Girlfriends are the greatest thing ever.
5. I have a gray pillowcase that I must sleep with and it doesn’t have a pillow in it. I like the edge of it because it’s soft, and when I go to sleep I wind my fingers up in it so that they don’t touch. I have ZERO explanation for why I don’t like my fingers to touch while I’m sleeping, but there ya go. Except now my favorite pillowcase-finger-separator is falling apart, and I don’t know what I’m going to do. Not all pillowcases are the same you guys, I don’t care what anyone says.
6. I can never find my damn shoes
7. I love being around people. But if all the attention is going to be focused on me (like a birthday party or something) I get really really nervy and sweaty and Benjamin has to pat my hair and say nice things until I calm down. And then I don’t eat because I keep my nerves inside in place of an appetite, so I end up needing Taco Casa at 11:30pm or 2am or whenever we go home. I do not know why this is, because I always have a good time in groups. But anticipatory nerves and sweats are a constant y’all. Does it happen to you ever?
And here’s my recently discovered blogs, really love them!! I wish I had 15 but I don’t. I promise to get on that and start discovering in case there’s a next time I get to nominate people for awards…
6. Oh Noa